Diana here today sharing some Halloween cards I created using the Epiphany Crafts Shape Studio Round 25.
Here’s what you’ll need for this project:
- pre-made white 4×5.5″ cards
- 2 sheets of patterned paper (you can use some of your scraps on this project!!) I chose the traditional Halloween colours of orange and black.
- coordinating letters
- your Epiphany Crafts Shape Studio Round 25 tool and Bubble Caps Round 25 and your Epiphany Crafts Shape Studio Tool Round 14.
- a fine black pen, some black ink, a bit of embroidery thread, small pop dots and small bling or enamel dots.
Next make the spider faces using your Epiphany Crafts Round 14 tool. Using pop dots, pop up the face of the spider towards the bottom of the body.
Add some eyes to the spiders with bling or small enamel dots (I used both). Once the spiders are done, heavily ink the edges of the cards in black ink. Next, attach the embroidery thread to the back of the spider bodies and then attach the spider to where you want it on the card. Instead of taping the top of the thread down to the inside of the card, I made a little snip at the top of the card and placed the thread through it – much like with thread on a spool.
The Epiphany Crafts Shape Studio Round 25 is the perfect size to make a large assortment of holiday cards! You can use it to make pumpkins on your Thanksgiving Day cards or Christmas ornaments on your Christmas cards too!
You’ll be glad you did!
Here’s what I used on this project:
- cards – Recollections (Michaels)
- patterned paper and letters – Bella Blvd.
- tools – Epiphany Crafts Shape Studio Round 25 and Round 14
- ink – Versa Magic in Midnight Black
- pen – Sharpie fine black
- misc. – enamel dots, bling embroidery thread